Hi there loves,
I wanted to wish you all a happy, blessed and a positive 2020 and a new decade. This is my first post for this year so I wanted to share my goals, ideas and everything I want to accomplish during this year. If you want to share yours, you are more than welcome to do so. I stayed back when it comes to resolutions, etc because I want to work hard to accomplish my actual goals and have dreams for the future. This year I even added how I’m going to accomplish these goals because the quote that stuck to me was “A goal without a plan is simply a wish” (Unknown Writer to Me). So for every goal I have a plan of action instead of writing a bunch of resolution. How do you plan your year? Do you use resolutions? If yes how do you think I can improve to use resolutions?
My top 3 life improving goals
- Self-lovePractice more self-loveSay yes when I want
- Learn to say no when I don’t want to
- Have 1 day a week to myself
- Do more things by myself
- EducationContinue to educate myselfRead more books
- Take more online courses
- Do more research on what I love
- Take courses to stay up to date
- Simple LivingImprove on the simplicity on my lifeBuy only brands that do Not test on animals
- Try more natural products
- Search locally for natural brands
- Support small local businesses
- Continue to de-clutter
- Buy more cotton made clothes
- Make an effort to buy only ethically made products
For my blog I want to accomplish
- Posting more often
- Create interesting blog-posts
- Bring different topics to the blog
- More positivism
- More productivity
- More fun blog-posts
What are your goals for 2020? Or what do you want to accomplish?
Thank you for your support during 2019 and I hope to bring so much more this year.
Have a great, blessed and positive day everyone!
Thank you so much for reading and checking out my blog.
Follow me on my social media for more content or update:
Instagram: Simply Rachel May
New Facebook Page: Simply Rachel May FB
Thank you so much for checking my blog, I highly appreciate it and I hope you liked it as well. Remember to take care of yourself.