Hi there loves,
I hope you are having a great day so far! The last of 2019, Still unbelievable.
Are you ready for the new decade we are about to enter? I feel like I’m ready because the last 10 years did teach me a lot of lessons. I’m thankful for all the lessons I have learned, all the experiences I have gained, all the memories made, all the strength I have gained and for everything I learned from during the last 10 years. For me personally these last 5 years I have grown the most and learned the most valuable lessons.
We all grow differently so if you feel like you haven’t hit it yet be patience, you will get there hun! Don’t rush it.
Getting ready for a new year has always been a process for me. I need to get my space ready, I need to get my mind ready and also my plans ready. I’m the planning freak kinda girl, I can’t work without a plan or at least a to-do list. Are you also like this or are you the kind of person that can work with anything given without a plan?
I want to upgrade my productivity this upcoming year so I’m going to try new productivity things, I would love to share these with you along the way when I’m learning about them. A blog-post will be created for next year with all my plans.
Things I do to get ready for a new year
- De-clutter my room, I don’t live alone so I take my personal space and de-clutter everything.
- De-clutter my clothes, I did put this apart because what causes most clutter for me are my clothes.
- Clean room and bathroom, For me a clean space is a must.
- Organize important paper and documents
- Get my work space ready
- Wash all my clothes
- Get a new planner
- Plan the new year, at least January has to be planned
- Create my vision board
- Write everything I want to accomplish -plans and goals- and choose the top 5 for the yearWrite how I’m going to accomplish these
- Do my nails
- Wash my hair
- Put on a face mask
- Moisturize the body and pamper myself a little
- Create my reading list for the next year
- De-clutter my make-up, trow what’s old and keep what’s good
- Back up my phone
- Back up my PC
- Create a fresh space in my PC, delete the old
- Create my first to-do list for the new year
- Reflect on the past year and appreciate every single moment
- Make sure I have a closure with the year that is passing and getting ready for a new start of year.
These are some of the things I like to do to start with a fresh beginning. What do you do before starting a new year? I hope that 2019 has brought some happiness for you and of course some life lessons as well. Let’s close 2019 positivly and start a new year and a new decade! Wishing you the best!
Thank you to all that has supported me during 2019, you are the best! I hope 2020 brings many blessings for all of us. Take care of yourself during the holidays. Much love!
Have a great, blessed and positive day everyone!
Thank you so much for reading and checking out my blog.
Follow me on my social media for more content or update:
Instagram: Simply Rachel May
New Facebook Page: Simply Rachel May FB
Thank you so much for checking my blog, I highly appreciate it and I hope you liked it as well. Remember to take care of yourself.