Hi there love,
Happy Summer Time
I hope you are doing well. Today’s post is a little later because I had difficulties with my laptop but thank god it’s all fixed now. How is your summer going?
Here on Aruba we don’t have seasons because it’s warm and hot all year long however, we do have summer time! During this time all the schools are out and many people are on Vacation. This is one of the reasons why I don’t do exited or different things in summer, the sun shines everyday and we can go to the beach very easily. I simply continue working and follow my normal routine however, this year I thought I would do things differently to enjoy my summer time and get out of my comfort zone.
I’m a introverted person and I love staying home but this year I created a bucket-list to push me a little bit more out of my comfort zone. Before creating this bucketlist I checked my post on 25 things I want to accomplish in my 25 to be able incorporate some of these activities so I can accomplish them during summer time. My list has 15 to 20 goals I hope to achieve during this summer!
My accomplishment goals with this list is to GROW. I have been trying to grow as a person this year so I thought this would be a great idea to try. Nothing is a failure unless you try. And if I fail I can always try again and learn from it.
Before sharing my bucket list I wanted to ask you: What is the one thing you want to do this summer?
- Go on a girls trip // Travel by plane
- Visit Beautiful Curacao
- Read at least one New Book
- Get a new haircut // I’ts going to be over a year that I haven’t cut my hair.
- Get a Mani & Pedi // I never pamper myself, so I thought I would start doing it by getting a manicure and a pedicure.
- Spend a day at the Park with my baby nephew // My nephew is 8 but he is still my baby, he loves the park so I thought I would spend time with him at the park.
- Do a Picnic // It has been ages since I have done a picnic.
- Start my Room Makeover // Planning
- Learn to Bake a New Cake // I love baking because it’s my way of de-stressing my body and mind, however I do want to learn to bake a new one.
- Declutter // I would say AGAIN! Haha I have declutter my room and mind many time but I have reached a point where I need to declutter again.
- Improve my Simply Rachel May Content and Social Media // I think we can ALWAYS learn and try new things, that is why I want to continue to learn and improve.
- Do a Karaoke Night with my friends // I love singing (badly haha) but I love enjoying time with my friends while we sing our hearts out.
- Take 100 photos // By the end of Summer I want to have 100 photos that I can look at and remember I did this, they can be randomly and planned photos.
- Start a Travel (summer) Journal // I have seen this everywhere but never tries it myself thus I want to give it a try.
- Learn more about Saving and Budgeting money // This is something I really want to learn to do.
- Create a Business Plan // I have had this business idea in my mind for so long and I really want to put it on paper maybe I will have a better and clear mind.
- Take Online Courses // Like I mentioned before I want to learn and improve and why not take online courses!
I hope you enjoyed my list and please share yours with me and we can look what everyone will be doing this summer! I hope you have a great summer and that you enjoy your time.
Have a great, blessed and positive day everyone!
Thank you so much for reading and checking out my blog.
Follow me on my social media for more content or update:
Instagram: Simply Rachel May
Thank you so much for checking my blog, I highly appreciate it and I hope you liked it as well. Remember to take care of yourself.