Hi there love,
I hope you have a great day ahead.
This is my last post for the month of May and it’s feel so surreal that May has already gone by. For me it was yesterday that I was planning my May posts and now I’m writing the last one. May has been a great month so far however, the best moment was when I turned 25. Like I mentioned in my birthday blog-post turning 25 was really special and important to me. So, after planning and considering I’m already 25 I wanted to share 25 things I would like to accomplish now that I am 25 years old.
As human beings we all have things we want to accomplish but because 25 was the special number for me, I thought I would start to implement them now. I will not go into details in today’s post on why and how I will accomplish these 25 things. I will only share what I want to accomplish because otherwise I will make a super long post. These are not necessary in the order I want to accomplish them, for example I can start at Nr. 3 and go to Nr.9 as long as I try and work had to accomplish them. I hope you enjoy these things and share with what do you want to accomplish?
My 25 things
- Learn to be alone and appreciate my own company
- Travel alone, at least once
- Try veganism, to implement this once a week
- Do a staycation by myself
- Visit the beautiful Curacao
- Learn and try to create less waste
- To try my ideas without fears
- Read at least 5 books and write down what I’ve learned from these books
- Start to take online classes to continue to educate myself and challenge myself
- Follow free masterclasses online for education purposes and taking opportunities as they come
- Buy myself flowers at least once a month
- Learn new ways to control my anxiety
- Attend at least three events where I can network
- Take more trips to the beach, we have beautiful blue beaches here in Aruba!
- Simply take more ‘ME’ time
- Do a professional photo-shoot
- Learn to be grateful in different situations
- Make my makeup collection as animal friendly as possible
- Take one random photo a day, it can be anything that looks interesting
- Grow my hair long and healthy
- Go to the movies at least once a month, especially taking my little nephew
- Finish re-doing my room
- Learn more about home decor
- Learn more about photography
- Improve this blog by posting regularly, testing new content and continue to learn how I can make it better
Well loves these are the 25 things I want to accomplish during this year. I don’t know if I will be able to accomplish all 25 however if I am able to reach 15 of these I will consider it a success. Remember not everything you write down you have to accomplish, it would be nice though. What I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to beat yourself down because you didn’t accomplish one thing of your list. On the other hand this is no excuse to give up on them. Wake up, work as hard as you can, follow and do what feels best for you. We all want to be happy and accomplish our goals but remember that life sometimes also happen but this is so we can grow and learn. I hope you enjoyed today’s post. It was a bit shorter but I really wanted to share this with you. Don’t forget to share what you want to accomplish!
Have a great, blessed and positive day everyone!
Thank you so much for reading and checking out my blog.
Follow me on my social media for more content or update:
Instagram: Simply Rachel May
Thank you so much for checking my blog, I highly appreciate it and I hope you liked it as well. Remember to take care of yourself.